Thursday, October 20, 2011

My little pumpkin

It's been a busy couple of days!  Tuesday I had dinner with Les and Mer, what a wonderful evening filled with yummy food from Plaza Azteca, laughter, and fudge! There was a cute little fudgery and ice cream shop behind the restaurant so we walked over and enjoyed some dessert after dinner.  I ate the biggest piece of fudge you can imagine.  My dad loves fudge so my intent when buying it was that I would eat half and take him the the other half.  YEAH RIGHT, I ate the entire piece and enjoyed every single bite!!


Yesterday Abigail and I had a dentist appointment, she did great.  She was so busy telling the hygienist and Dr. Leigh what she was going to be for Halloween. (She is so excited about trick or treating, the first thing she asked me when she woke up this morning was are we going trick or treating today?)  She cracks me up!  Dr. Leigh said her teeth were beautiful and keep doing what we're doing, she didn't have any tarter or plaque build up.  Yah for brushing out the monsters every night.  She will brush and then open wide and say "Mama, are the monsters gone" she loves this game and it really helps with getting her to brush good.  He did say he was alittle concerned about the spacing of her teeth for when her permanent teeth come in.  Robert and I both had braces so I'm counting on that. :)  We ran some errands after her appointment, I got in a quick workout and attempted to clean the house..yeah didn't get very far with that one!


I'll leave you with a few pictures of my Halloween pumpkin!
I love this picture, that is true character coming out right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment