Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Still here

And 1 week away to my second trimester.  That hopefully = more energy.  I can already feel it coming back, thank goodness and I know Robert says thank you Lord.  He has been on double Abigail duty most evenings.  I am so very grateful that he is such an amazing daddy and husband!  Most days when I get home from work I am exhausted, it's all I could do to eat dinner and shower. 


Abigail and Robert went to Richmond to Luke Fest on Saturday with Roland, Allie and Thomas.  They had a great day and didn't get home until 9:30 Saturday night.  Robert said Abigail and Allie talked the entire ride home, how cute are they!  I have a picture of them on my camera that Robert took so I will post that soon.  I had a wonderful day with mama, we shopped, ate and enjoyed being together.  That's a rarity these days so we really enjoyed our time.  Sunday we went to church and took Landon with us and spent the afternoon resting and watching the Redskins lose, again!


Yesterday I moved furniture around in our living room, washed the windows (we are now ready for Christmas candles) and made chicken and dumplings for dinner.  Huge hit at our house and we have leftovers for tonight.  Total score! Oh and I had Abigail's first parent/teacher conference at her school.  It went really well, everything was positive.  So proud of my little one.


Today is election day and there's a pretty big race here.  I cannot wait to see who gets Treasurer, Sheriff, Commissioner of the Revenue and Commonwealth's Attorney.  I am looking forward to watch the numbers start rolling in.


There are so many exciting things coming up.  I have my first ultra sound next week, I get to visit my brother Ron this weekend (I cannot wait to see him and squeeze his neck), Thanksgiving and then Christmas.  And ofcourse I've been daydreaming about what this little one inside of me is, GIRL or BOY!  We will find out right around Christmas time.  Until then I'll post some nursery ideas I have fallen for, both girl and boy.


For a girl, I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment