Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I am feeling incredibly blessed and overjoyed to be a mommy today.  We had a wonderful day with our family.  This morning Robert made me a delicious breakfast and gave me the most beautiful card from he and Abigail.  He had her tell him what to write and it just made my day.  Next year I will celebrating Mother's Day as a mommy of two, I can hardly wait. 

We went to church this morning and it was such a wonderful service dedicated to all of the mother's.  Then we went to Denise and Howard's for a cookout, fun times!


 Yesterday Robert, Abby, Layla and I ventured to Va Beach for the day.  The girls played in the water while Robert and I soaked up some time together.  It was a perfect day.  We ended it at a great little restaurant on the water called Dockside.  We had the best Calamari ever!  I am so grateful for these last fews days as a family of three because in a week we will be a family of four. 
9 months pregnant!   WHOA Mama!

So excited to be at the beach.



And last but not least Happy Mother's Day to my mom!  I love and admire you each and every day.  You are truly an amazing woman and I pray that I can be half the mother to my children that you have been to me and my brothers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment