Thursday, September 13, 2012

4 down, 1 to go

It's been a good week, tomorrow is friday already, it's been a quick one.  We are establishing a routine and it feels good.  Jack had his 4 mo. check up yesterday and he made out great until this morning.  He woke up with a temperature and wanted to be held pretty much all day, darn shots.  So, everything was half way done today, the dishes, the laundry, the ironing, and the list goes on and on.  I would start something and he would cry.  But you know what, I try to keep the big picture in mind.  This is such a short phase, very soon he will be on a schedule and sleeping twice a day if he continues on the same path as his sister. 

We had Thursday nights kitchen at church tonight.  I have 13 in my bell choir.  I am looking forward to finding new music and teaching these children how to play the bells (along with myself, this is all new to me).  I am very excited!

I truly feel blessed in my life right now. 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment