Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Camp Ramsey

The summer has me, we are on the go and I am not blogging like I want to but that's really no excuse.  This is my "baby book" for the children so I need to be more consistent with it. 

Finally mama and I had a shopping "evening" yesterday, but hey these days, I'll take what I can get.  It was just the two of us, daddy came up and watched the children until Robert got home.  We left around 3 and went to Williamsburg.  It was so wonderful just being the two of us, it had been way too long.  This life of mine with two small children is nothing to wink at, it's a constant job from sun up to sun down.  I treasure the time I get to spend with my mom.

We had a mini reunion a few weeks ago with the Ramsey's.  It was a lot of fun and wonderful memories were made with my children. 








No comments:

Post a Comment