Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm back

Outer Banks 2011


Vacationing in the Outer Banks!  We took a walk out on the Nags Head fishing pier after dinner.

The Birthday Girl!  3 years old!

And oh how I have missed you!!  We have had such a busy summer and I'm not sure if I was slacking on blogging or just taking a break.  Either way, I'm very happy to be back!  We celebrated Abigail's 3rd birthday this weekend and it was truly a magical day for her.  She is in love with The Wizard of Oz so our front yard was turned into the Land of Oz on Saturday afternoon.  I truly cannot believe she is 3 years old already, my oh my, where does the time go?!  She is such a little lady these days, very considerate of other's and wants to be sure everyone is HAPPY all of  the time!  She got so many wonderful things for her birthday, a sleeping bag with her name on it, a pretty smocked dress with tractors for the fall, princess dress up clothes, books, a back pack with her name and tickets to see Disney on Ice in October.  She is one lucky little girl.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back girl! I missed you and your pictures :) LOVE YA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy.. I've missed Ramsey Living (in writing) :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete