Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My big girl's "big girl" room


We are turning Abigail's room into a big girl room.  She is moving out of her crib and into a double bed.  Here is a sneak peak of her comforter.  Her walls will not be yellow, there will be 3 beige walls and one pink wall.  I cannot wait to see it all come together.  She has been sleeping in her new bed in the spare bedroom for the past three nights while we paint her room.  So far she has done fantastic, the first morning she got up and came into our room.  I rolled over and she was standing there staring me in the face, what an awesome way to wake up! It's a new step for us and one that is going well. Yesterday she asked if she was going to take a nap, she never does that but I think she wanted to get in her new bed.  So sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment