Sunday, March 18, 2012

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Jack is the size of a butternut squash (approx. 2 1/2 lbs.)
Maternity Clothes:Yes most of the time.
Gender: It's a BOY!!! 
Movement: All the time, there is a constant party in my stomach!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good although up alot to go potty.
What I miss:  My shape, a glass of wine, coffee (I've been drinking decaf but it's not the same) and RUNNING.  (Also not being able to hold Abigail the way I use to)
Cravings: Chocolate (always chocolate), and salads
Symptoms: tiredness & big boobs!
Best Moment of the Week:  Sitting in church with Robert this morning and the both of us watching baby Jack move all around.

1 comment:

  1. You and your little butternut squash are absolutely adorable!! :) If I could drink wine while I was pregnant, I'd have 6 kids by now....hahahah!! :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete