Monday, April 23, 2012

Cornice boards and Sneak peek

Boy have we been busy, I can hardly wait to lay my head down on the pillow tonight!  My day started at 4:30a.m. this morning since Abigail decided she wanted to sleep with us.  She has never been a child to want to sleep with us but it's happened a few times here lately.  How can I say no to that sweet little voice at 4 in the morning.  So, once she climbed aboard I fell back to sleep, or as well as you can with a 3 year old sprawled out and kicking and squirming. 

Mom and I made a cornice board for the kitchen this morning.  It was a first for the both of us but I was happy with the final product.  Once I find fabric for the nursery we will be making two for in there..  Here it is!

I also made 2 dozen cupcakes for Abigail's special day at school tomorrow! 
Ok, back to the cornice boards!

Here is a peek into the nursery.  We still have a ways to go but we are getting there!




More to come soon!  1 month from today Baby Jack will be here!  That is unless he decides to make his debut early! ;)




2 comments:

  1. Be prepared she might want to sleep with you after the baby is born. Maddie never did either until after Taryn was born. She wanted to lay in bed with us (or usually my husband since I was up with the baby) for awhile and then get in her own bed. SOmetimes she went back and forth a few times. Luckily she didnt really have any jealousy and loved her baby sister from the beginning so I felt lucky that was all she did with such a new change. She also didnt want to be away from us or spend the night at grandma's for awhile. I'm sure Abigail will be a great big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack's room is looking great! I can't wait to see it in person!! :)

    ReplyDelete