Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back in action

I so desparately want to maintain this blog.  Alot of it is for me but mainly for my children to be able to read back on in the future.  We all have memories of growing up but I want to capture them in pictures so Abigail and Jack can remember details of their childhood. 

Today was Abigail's first day of 3 day pre-school.  It was quite different from last year, as we pulled up to car pool she clearly stated that I did not need to walk her in, she would be just fine.  And just fine she was, she grabbed her bag and walked right in without hesitation.  That's my girl! 

 We are getting back into the groove of things.  I must say it feels funny not going back to work, I still don't think it has really hit me that I'm not going back.  I think once we get into a routine with school, etc...all  will be well and fine. 

Here is my little peach before leaving for school this morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment