Friday, February 8, 2013

Brother and sister love

Abigail was always an excellent sleeper, through teething and all.  Jack has given me a run for my money.  For the past month we have been up at 4:30a.m. most mornings.  That makes for a long day since his sister is up at 7 which is usually when he goes back down for a nap.  We've been all off schedule lately.  Last night Abigail was up around 3a.m. and wanted to get in bed with us.  We have a queen bed so there isn't much room for the three of us.  Needless to say, I'm alittle sleepy! ;) 

Jack went in with me this morning to wake his sister up for school.

Abigail is a hot natured child, she took her footie pajama's off in the middle of the night.  This picture warms my heart like you wouldn't imagine.  They love each other so much, I hope it will always be this way.


It was a rainy and wet day, so we bundled up in our rain coat and pulled on our rubber boots.

Robert had the day off from work so he took her to pre-school.  I overheard her ask him if he would walk her in, he said sure and then she said "YAY" in her happy voice.  That made my day.  We usually do carpool which means one of the teacher's walks her into school, Jack is always with us so that seems to work best

While I was cooking dinner Abigail did some painting at the kitchen table.


The quality of this photo is terrible but I had to post it, I just love Jack's expression.  He was so happy!


Another bad one, but oh well.  Abigail and I made chocolate chip cookies tonight, we are some cookie making girls.

Robert kept the children for me this afternoon so that I could run a few errands, happy Friday to me. 

We also spent some time with Catelyn and Callie yesterday at the library for story time and lunch at Chick Fil A.  We always love our time with those two. 

Off to watch Hatfields and McCoys with Robert.  Hope I don't fall asleep 2 minutes into it. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment