Thursday, February 28, 2013

my children

Yesterday the three of us ran some errands. On our drive down the parkway I was awestruck by the glistening water, the sun shining down on us (the sunroof was open) and just the beauty of this time of the year.  The trees are starting to bud, the grass is ever so slightly greener and spring is on the cusp.  I felt the warmth of  the day wrap around me like a soft cozy blanket.  I was reminded of how blessed I am and how much I am loving this stage of my life. 

This afternoon my mom came over and we planned Jack's baptism.  As we talked about cake plates and flowers he woke up and was all smiles.  He sat in mama's arms while we completed the food list and loved playing with her necklace and shiny earrings.  He is such an amazing little boy. 

Here are some pictures of him over the past few days!  You can notice in a few of them he is in need of his first haircut.  I made the appointment today, cannot believe we will be cutting his hair at 9 months. 




No comments:

Post a Comment