Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My kind of day.

The sun was out, it was warm and the birds are chirping.  We are getting so close to spring, just saying that makes my heart sing.  Today was a very busy day.  I babysat Leslie and Roland's two youngest children for the morning, to say they are sweet and very good children is a bit of an understatement.  They were angels.  Our sink started leaking mid morning which meant I could not do dishes which was quite interesting with four children under the age of 4 in my house.  I improvised and the bathroom became my kitchen sink.  The plumber made his way here mid afternoon and fixed it, thank goodness.  So now we have working plumbing in the kitchen again and under the sink is clean and organized, at least something good came of it. :)

Mom came and kept Abigail and Jack so that I could go to the Y, I had an excellent workout.  This afternoon we went to Port Fun, Abigail played with some friends while Jack snuggled in the baby Bjorn.  We had frozen pizza for dinner and a salad.

It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment