Sunday, March 24, 2013

Catch up

I'm not quite sure where the times goes but boy do the days go by quickly.  Here is an update in pictures of the past week. 

Enjoy!!

Abigail making her egg magnet at the Easter party at church.

A surprise snow fall tonight! YAY! :)  Chocolate chip cookies may or may not have been cooked and every single one consumed.  ;)







Love this.

My snow girl, she loves it as much as I do.  She and Robert went sledding through the woods, sounds like they had a ball!!

Volunteering in Abigail's pre-school class as I do once a month.  We were playing Candy Land Bingo.




After church today we went to mama and daddy's for a while.  Then we came home and Robert worked outside while I made spaghetti for dinner.  As the snow started to fall we all enjoyed watching it come down.  Abigail quickly decided that she needed to put on her snow bibs and go play.  Jack and I stayed inside where it was warm and cozy, he loved watching it come down.  He would look at it and then look at me with a big ole grin.  These days are the best!  G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment