Thursday, March 28, 2013

He is Risen

The older I get the more Easter is becoming one of my favorite holidays.  I love all that comes with it, the Easter story, chocolate bunnies, pastels, dying eggs and the list goes on. 

Abigail and I had the flu this week which really put a damper on some things we had planned.  Instead we laid in bed for a few days watching a lot of Good Luck Charlie, Shake it Up and Jessie.  These shows are great and I will definitely be watching more of them.  I never sit down long enough to watch anything on tv, I'm thinking I need to take more time to do that with Abigail.  She loved talking about the episodes with me, it's good clean fun and I feel she is learning from watching them.

So today we stayed in one more day and did some cleaning, dyed some Easter eggs and then ventured out to her new dance class, Creative Movement.  I think she is going to enjoy it.  She really seemed to be in to it this evening.  We need to get her a pair of tap shoes, she is thrilled with the idea of this.

Our weekend is full of Easter fun.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Easter.

Snow White dyes Easter eggs! :)


Silly.


Jack discovered that he loves grapes today, yay Jack Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment