Sunday, April 14, 2013

Motherhood

Wow, being a of mother of two is truly the greatest joy I think a woman can experience.  I'm speaking for myself but I love this life of mine.  I've got to be honest, it's hard, and when I say hard I mean most days are tough.  It's all worth it and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat but man, I would be lying if I said I don't sometimes daydream of having a desk job again.  :)

I have to mention The Masters since I love watching this every year.  I caught a bit of it yesterday evening while cooking dinner and I must say I had a favorite from the first time I saw him.  I told Robert, wow, Adam Scott is good.  I knew nothing about him and could hardly believe as we were watching it this evening that he was tied to win it.  He won and I loved seeing his victory.  GO ADAM SCOTT!  I missed the green jacket ceremony because I started Abigail's bath, but I would bet it was moving, as they all are. 

Here is the past week in pictures! 

Field trip from Kingston Parish to Lee Jackson, Abigail loved it and Necie was our bus driver.

Singing silly songs with Mrs. Davis.

Look at my sweet little girl, love her!

The gym.

My two cuties before going grocery shopping with their dad yesterday morning.  Jack was not into taking pictures, as you can tell ;)  I got to stay home and go for a run, it was a nice morning which made for a happy mama. 

Ok, he's saying, things are better in my sister's arms!

More fun at Lee Jackson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment