Thursday, September 4, 2014

Labor Day!

This holiday takes on a whole new meaning to me now.  Labor Day for us this year was just that, a weekend of labor.  Leaving our home was just as hard as I thought it was going to be.  I found myself in tears several times throughout the day on Sunday which was our last day there.  Although with that being said we are loving our new home and I am so excited with how it is coming together. 
Robert and Robbie taking down the doghouse/pen in Pine Hall on moving day #2.
 
Here is Abigail on her 2nd day of school!  Thank you Laurie for sending me this!

Some afternoon fun on the porch with Pops yesterday!  We have eaten dinner on the porch every evening this week, loving it!

Here are Abigail and Hannah at lunch yesterday!  Sweet girls!
I do not have a great connection to the internet here with the carrier I currently have so it's looking like I may be switching.  I have a ton of pictures on my good camera that I can't download because of the internet connection or lack there of!  More to come soon! 
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment