Thursday, November 13, 2014

Oyster Festival 2014

We love going to the Oyster Festival.  I love the smells that permeate throughout downtown Urbanna, the fall like days, the people we always see and the children really enjoy the parade.  It's just a fun family day and I was so glad to have both of my brothers with us this year along with Amber and Landon. Ron wanted oysters so we started off at the Christ Church tent, Abigail got some too and they both enjoyed them!  The rest of us ate at the Mathews Lions Club tent and as always that was delicious, the bbq was tasty and the French fries were so good!  We walked around, caught up with some old friends and enjoyed the parade!  
Amber and Jack!

Abigail and Robert waiting in line to get her funnel cake!
 


My brothers and I!!
Jack was sound asleep before we hardly got out of the field!
 
Oh and we got haircuts today, we got Abigail's cut short and I have bangs.  eeek!!!  I have not had bangs in many many years so here's to a slightly new do.  We'll see!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment