Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving - 2014

We had a great Thanksgiving and so much to be thankful for this year!  I loved being with my family and Abigail and Jack loved playing with Landon, Layla, Michael and Mckinley.  Mama made my favorite chocolate French silk pie and it was so good.  We as always go shopping on Black Friday and had so much fun! I have missed two shopping days my entire life, one year because I was sick and two years ago because Jack was sick. We have shopped the day after Thanksgiving since I was born.  My mom, grandmother, three aunt's and cousin left at 4:30 a.m. and we returned home at 10 p.m. Friday night!  Robert, his dad and the children went to Robert's Uncle Harry's farm in Farmville for the day.  Abigail and Jack had fun riding four wheelers, building fires and playing with their cousins. 

We had a delicious Thanksgiving supper at mama and daddy's last Sunday with Grandmama, Laurie and Danny!  Grandmama gave the children a few gifts to open, here is daddy helping Jack Jack open his!

 
Abigail and Jack in Mom's bedroom on Thanksgiving day.  Jack was looking for Mom and I.T.'s cat, Daisey! :)

Abigail loved playing mother hen to baby Tristan!
 
Abigail, Jack and I.T.

Here is Jack on the tractor at the farm!

 
 
Now the Christmas festivities begin!  Tomorrow is December 1st which means we get to start our advent calendars, such a great tradition for the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment