Thursday, November 20, 2014

tis the season...

Abigail decided that she wanted to put her tree up this week so I caved and we did so.  I let her decorate it which turned into not hardly being able to see the tree itself.  So I undecorated it today and just left her "sugar plum fairy" ornaments and one's with her name.  I guess I removed a few of her favorites because she knew that they were gone and asked where the box was so that she could find them.  I loved seeing her favorites!

Jack was so excited to help and now wants to put his tree up.  We'll probably do that this weekend! 



Love that they decorated her tree together!

We also had an early Thanksgiving at the Ramseys!
 
Abigail really looks a lot like her aunt!
 
As I was looking at the December calendar today I realized things are getting ready to get really busy and the hustle and bustle of the season is upon us.  I hope that we can all take a step back and realize the real reason for the season.  I am feeling extremely blessed and excited for Christmas this year, hope you are too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment