Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My most favorite time of the year!

 
Although I am a lover of all seasons/holidays Christmas makes me warm and fuzzy inside!  Especially this Christmas, it's exciting and emotional and truly a beautiful gift from God.  I am so thankful and grateful for all of the blessings in my life.  With that being said we have had a lot of going ons these past few weeks as everyone does this time of the year but things are almost starting to slow up a bit.  :)
 
 
So here is Abigail this morning before school.  I LOVE these Lilly pants and they have been hanging in her closet since early fall.  She would not wear them and finally today she decided she wanted to with a shirt that didn't quite match but I didn't care because I love them that much.  I want a pair myself!  I think she's grown a foot in four months because they were high waters too!! :)

She had a small speaking part in her school Christmas play last night and did great, it was super cute!  Arf on the Housetop!
 
Jack, Mom and Mama at her play.

She was Deborah in our church play "Camel Lot" on Sunday and did amazing with her speaking parts.  They have been practicing this since September and I loved seeing it all come together.  Amy Shaw puts this on for the children each year and does a wonderful job, she just so happens to be Abigail's teacher this year too. 
 
 
 
Jack was sick this past weekend, poor baby.  Here is waiting with me in the Walmart parking lot while Robert picked up his prescription. 
 
Since little brother was under the weather I thought it would be fun to go to the Newport News park and see the lights.  Jack and Abigail loved it and were amazed by all of the lights!  I personally loved the skier! :)
 
We were well enough to make a run by Sweet Frog on our way home! 
 
I cannot believe a week from tomorrow is Christmas Eve.  We are excited and in the Christmas spirit!  Merry Christmas to you and yours!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment