Wednesday, September 23, 2015

V is for victory.

I have taken some time off from blogging and it felt really good.  It doesn't mean I stopped taking pictures or we stopped having fun and I really don't have an explanation as to why I did.  I just did and it felt really good! 

Yesterday was a victory day here at the Ramsey's.  Jack started pre-school at Buoys and Gulls at our church 2 weeks ago and has not been a fan of going.  I feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest every time I drop him off.  Once he's there he loves it but the drop off has been torture for me.  Abigail always loved going to pre-school from day one so this was all NEW.  I take that back, day one she did cry a little and as I walked out I looked back in and saw her rip her bow out of her hair and throw it across the room!  I will never forget that, I was crying too but I laughed so hard at that!! :)  She never cried a day after.

So on Monday I decided to let him take his backpack to the YMCA with his trains in it thinking maybe that would help him in thinking school is fun.  I'm not sure if it was that or me letting him take his beloved Polar Express movie in with him yesterday at drop off but he walked in without hesitation.  He never even asked about me????  But his wonderful teacher Mrs. Leslie did tell me that we are friends, they were talking about friends and he said his mama was his friend.  I am crying as I am typing this even though I know he is going to be just fine and I am so excited for him to grow, learn and make new friends.  It's just been plain hard on me, it's that simple.  I hope yesterday was the start of something! 

 
Here he is on Monday morning, his practice run of taking his back pack to the YMCA!  ;)
 
 
 
Here he was yesterday morning before school.  Looking so very grown up I might add. 
 
 
For a people shall dwell in Zion, in Jerusalem; you shall weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry. As soon as he hears it, he answers you.
 
 Isaiah 30:19
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment