Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ta daaa

The before

The after



Couldn't resist zooming in on this precious face!  I love this frame but ADORE the little girl in it! :)








Love my Christmas cocktail napkins :)


I realize these pictures were taken at night, sorry they are so dark.  I will take more soon during daylight.  But atleast you get the idea of the navy blue, I really love the change.  The navy with the bright white really stands out.  I love that the cabinets are neatly organized, clean and freshly painted.  This is probably the last renovation we will do in this house with the exception of turning the spare bedroom into a nursery.  

I wish you a very Merry Christmas.  Enjoy time with your family and loved ones and savor every moment, every bite of a chocolate chip cookie and every sip of hot chocolate.  Take in the smells of fresh greenery, the sites of colored lights and the feeling of love.  This is my most favorite time of the year.  Love and Blessings!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment