Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Monday!

And happy 4th of July week!  I've always loved the 4th, the food, the fireworks, the patriotism.  I love it all!  Not to mention that it's smack dab in the middle of summer, oh how I love thee!  Some of my family and I are heading to Tangier Island for the day on Wed. the 4th, pictures to come!

We had a nice weekend, attended the wedding of a dear childhood friend of mine.  Lindsay was a gorgeous bride and I am just elated for she and David.  Mama and daddy kept the children for us, I am so grateful for them.  Landon and Layla were also at my parents house.  Mama brought Jack to our house around 8 saturday night and at 9:00 Abigail decided she didn't want to spend the night at my parents so daddy brought her up here as well.  They were both tucked in and snoozing when Robert and I arrived at 11:00.  Yesterday Robert cleaned up the yard and washed the cars while I cleaned and organized our bedroom.  Things were starting to pile up and it was driving me crazy.  It was wonderful waking up to a clean and organized room this morning. 

This was taken last night, baby Jack is 8 weeks now!  He is already developing quite the little personality, I am in love!!!


Abigail begins swim lessons today at the Yacht Club!!  And baby Jack is calling, time to sign off for now! :)  Have a wonderful day!  TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. took me a minute, but I got it! TTFN= ta ta for now! Whinnie the Pooh ☺ and Tigger too!

    ReplyDelete