Tuesday, February 19, 2013

RSV

I took Jack to the doctor yesterday and he tested positive for RSV which is a respiratory virus.  They gave him medicine for wheezing and that seems to be helping somewhat.  My dad brought some Cool Touch tissues by yesterday afternoon, they are miracle tissues.  They are made by Kleenex so if you ever have a cold get these, they are wonderful.  He is one sick little boy.  I was hoping for some improvement this morning but he seemed pretty much the same.  All he wants is to be held and cuddled.  He is eating and sleeping decent so that is something to be thankful for.  I am hoping for some improvement this afternoon. 

Mom (grandmother, Countess, this may be confusing for some) :) brought some food yesterday while we were at the doctor's office so that was a big help.  Chicken salad, orange salad, cabbage and potatoes, and a coconut pie.  Laurie brought homemade noodle soup sunday and mama made a roast beef feast on sunday as well.  We are set in the food department and I could not be more grateful because I don't have time to be doing much cooking.

On another note, I am going to the Bahamas.  Robert has insisted on keeping the children for me.  We're not going until Memorial Day weekend but I can hardly wait.  I am dreaming of warm sunshine, a good read, and sand between my toes.  Mama, Mom and Carol are going too, just the four of us.  I cannot wait!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment