Friday, April 26, 2013

My little ballerina

Abigail took ballet two years ago through Diggs School of Dance.  She was very good and focused but decided she didn't want to do it in the fall.  I didn't push her although I often wonder if I should have because I know how much she liked it and looked forward to it.  I signed her up for soccer and went two Saturdays and she was not at all interested in going on the field.  :(  To my disappointment we took her out.  So I in turn signed her up for Creative Movement through the YMCA and she has loved it.  She loves her instructor and looks forward to it every Thursday.  I am hoping this is prepping her so that she can start dancing at Diggs again in the fall.  Here she was yesterday getting ready to go to dance class. 



No comments:

Post a Comment