Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend!

What is there not to love about Memorial Day Weekend!  The food (I will be hitting the gym today), the fun, the beginning of summer!  We had a great one.  Saturday morning the children and I did some things around the house and waited for Robert to get home from working with Roland.  He showered and we ventured to Busch Gardens.  It was in the low 70's and a perfect day for the park.  Abigail rode a roller coaster for the first time and a few other rides.  We ate in "Italy" and it just so happened a show was starting as we sat down to eat, Abigail loved it. 

Sunday we went to church and then to a cookout at Necie's.  Mama and daddy made their famous pineapple ice cream and I made my pound cake.  Both were a hit!!!  Abigail even went swimming in the pool despite the FREEZING water temperature. 

Yesterday Robert kept the children for mama and I to go shopping.  We had such a fun day, we ate lunch in the food court and got Dairy Queen for dessert, it was delicious.  I found two bathing suits so I am so happy to have that "chore" behind me.  I despise bathing suit shopping.

We had an absolutely wonderful weekend!!







Grandmama and Jack at the cookout!

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment