Monday, June 3, 2013

Our weekend!

Well our weekend didn't at all turn out the way I had hoped.  I started with a migraine Friday morning that lasted until Saturday night.  It was one of those that over the counter medicine wouldn't touch, it was bad.  We had so many things we wanted to do but instead we stayed home.  Robert did surprise me with scallops Saturday night and my parents gave us some filet mignon so we did eat good.  Sunday we went to the Hatch's annual summer party, as always that was fun.  It's always good to see everyone and catch up.  Abigail loved checking the crabpots down on the dock, she and Michael Alexander love love loved it!!!  They were so cute.

Today we went to the Y, Abigail was so excited that Eileen was in child watch with her today.  Abigail's teacher Mrs. Hall (Kelly) started spin class today.  We got new bikes and they are so nice, very excited about this.

Jack Jack got his second hair cut last Thursday.  He is looking like a real little boy now and his personality is shining.  I love to hear him say mama, he says it with a very delicate tone, I hope I never forget the way it sounds.  It's oh so sweet and music to my ears.

Check out my boys new do!

No comments:

Post a Comment