Monday, September 9, 2013

Our first full week!

So last week was a complete whirlwind!  Abigail is adjusting well but it's definitely going to take some time.  She loves all things school which makes it easier on this mama. 

We had a busy weekend, Friday Robert worked with Roland until lunch time and then the four of us ventured to Market Days.  It was fun seeing everyone and Abigail and Jack had a ball. 

Saturday mama and daddy kept the children so that Robert and I could be at Emma's Celebration of Life Memorial.  It was a wonderful service and a great tribute to her.  She was a neat woman and I will miss her. 

Sunday Abigail, Jack and I went to church and then to Jerry's for the afternoon.  It was a beautiful day!

That's all for now, this is a tired mama so if you see me and I'm not looking my usual please understand why!!!!  We are in transition mode!! :) 

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment