Monday, March 17, 2014

SAHM

So, I am a stay at home and yes, this is what it looks like.  Our days are filled with school, excerise, homework, church, ballet, errands, dinners, baths, and so much more.  I love this life and I would be lying if I don't sometimes dream of having a desk job again but this is what I do! 
 
 
Abigail and Jack horsing around! This was actually taken last week but she has her green on, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am in the PTA at Abigail's school and Friday night was the Mother-Son event that I headed up.  It was great fun and a huge success.  What a special night for all of these wonderful mother's and their boys.  This is Laurie and Shirley, they checked everyone in.

Carey and Danny (he's in Abigail's class)

My dad brought Abigail, it was so much fun having them there.  It was our first movie together, my parents always take her to the movies so we just never have.  It was fun, we saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman, she loved it! 

Everyone was waiting to get into the theater. 


It was a full house!


Saturday Robert took the children to the Ocean View St. Patrick's Day parade.  We took Abigail a few years ago and she loved it.  They parked at his aunt and uncle's house, the children got in the wagon and off they went.  What a fun day for them.

It was a beautiful day, in the 70's and felt like spring.

Yesterday we had Mckinley's baptism and it was a beautiful service.  The music brought me to tears and ofcourse Pastor Bill delivered an awesome sermon.   My bell choir also did a song, they were great!
 
Happy Monday everyone!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment