Friday, May 9, 2014

No cheese Mama, no cheese

Monday morning we were getting ready to leave and I thought Jack looked so cute so I just had to snap a shot.   For all of you that know me know how much I love pictures.  My kids probably get so tired of my camera or phone being in their face.  Jack looked at me and said with this expression "no cheese mama, no cheese."  At almost 2 years old his personality is really starting to shine.  I laughed so hard and have so many times this week thinking about this moment. 

This weekend as we celebrate Mother's Day I want to say that I truly have the most wonderful mother in the world.  She is an inspiration to me everyday and I hope that I can be half the mom to my children that she has been and continues to be to me.  I love you Mama and hope your day is nothing but wonderful. 
My beautiful Mama!
 
Another week of goodness!  Here it is in pictures!

Abigail got a 100 on her spelling test!

Jack fell asleep in the car, love this. 
 

Abigail feeling spunky before school one morning!

We sometimes put our ruby slippers on to play outside, and it's OK. ;)

We had a very special Mother's Day tea at school, such a sweet sweet day.  As we arrived the children seated us and served us, Abigail was quite the little lady and I was so proud of how she conducted herself.  She is such the little hostess!

Hey batter batter, swing batter!!!!!  Ball games galore!

And to top it off the super hero of the day!  Super Woman!  I made her cape and was happy with how it turned out.  :)

Dashing through the morning to save the world!
 
Happy Mother's Day to all of the "motherly figures" in my life and to my friends, may your day be as wonderful as you are!  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment