Saturday, October 11, 2014

Lately....

 
I decided to take a lunch break from ironing bed skirts, have a bowl of soup and blog!  Abigail and Jack spent the night at mama and daddy's last night and are spending the day with them today so Robert and I are working on the house.  I had this vision that we would move in and life would resume as normal, I was clearly wrong.  We are still navigating the waters of our new routine with school and extra curricular activities and organizing our new home.  It is a work in progress but it's coming together.  I can't wait to share pictures with you soon.
 
 
I took the kids to Chick Fil A to eat and play for a bit after school one day because I thought it would be a nice distraction for all of us and it was! :)
 
After bath time one night we put on our Halloween pajama's and snapped a quick pic just because we're cute!

We are loving a refreshing Popsicle after school before we start in on homework.

We had delicious grilled shrimp, red pepper and pineapple kabob's one night for dinner!

We have been enjoying this beautiful weather and playing with trucks on the sidewalk!
 
Happy Saturday, hope you are enjoying your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment