Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My valentines!

I got a couple of fun suprise's this year for Valentine's day!  Robert gave me a gift certificate for a massage at a spa (I hope I use this one, he gave me one a few years ago that I never used), something tells me I will!  :)Then when I got home Saturday evening there was a new Kate Spade bag on the bar, my mama is the best, it will be great for the spring and summer!

 
Here are Abigail and Jack before leaving to take Abigail to school Friday morning! 
 
 
She had a fun party at school, here she is handing out her Valentine's!
 
 
We celebrated baby Penick at a fun baby shower on Sunday with Catelyn, her family and friends!  These two girls had a lot of fun playing together!
 
 



Jack enjoyed story time at the library last week! His favorite part was the train table, the boy loves a train!
 
 
 
We had a snow storm last night into this morning!  Abigail and Jack were up bright and early and were out playing in the snow before 8a.m.!  Here she is on the back deck!


                                          This little guy was so excited to go out and play! 
 
Happy Snow Day!  Stay warm and toasty***


No comments:

Post a Comment