Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lately.....

I have not blogged in a few week but that does not mean we have not been on the go!  Here is what we've been up to!

 
Amber and I took the children to Busch Gardens!

 
Jack was more than thrilled to ride in the boats with Layla!  I have to say it hurt my heart just a bit because he has ridden with me in them for the past few years.
 
 
We had dinner at Goodfella's to celebrate my mom and Robbie's birthdays!
 
 
Our waiter overheard Abigail and Landon say they wanted special drinks so he made them Shirley Temples!  Abigail got my sunglasses out of my purse and put them on, they were having a time!  :)
 
 
My precious brother Rob, mama and Jack!
 

 
 
 
The Mother-Son event at LJES was a hit this year.  We served pizza and lasagna and had a magician from Richmond come and perform for the boys and their mothers.  It was a lot of fun!
 
 
Abigail and Hannah had so much fun!
 

 
 
My toothless sweet girl!  :)  She loves school, loves her friends, enjoys tap and ballet and is doing some great things on the tball field!  These are the years I love and cherish because it all goes by so very fast. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment