Monday, May 4, 2015

Bye bye Dave

The legendary David Lettermen is retiring and his show will no longer be on air.  As I am writing this blog post I am watching his farewell.  I have always loved his show and will miss him.  Let's be honest though, I have not watched it in several years because I can't stay up until 11:30 anymore.  I have the same feeling right now as I did when Oprah went off the air, Dave will be missed!



 
Jack had his second ear ache ever recently and he was so miserable. I called his peditrican first thing in the morning and got an early appointment.  On our way Jack started getting sick so I turned around and went to Urgent Care.  They checked him in and I walked him around the room because that seemed to ease the pain.  A very sweet lady let us go ahead of her, I was so grateful
 for her because he was one miserable little boy.  He had a double ear infection.
 
 
 
We had so much fun helping Lucas celebrate his 3rd birthday at Monkey Joe's. 
 
 
Mom (my grandmother) came over and we recovered four of  my kitchen chairs.  I love how they turned out.  I will post a picture soon of the table and chairs once I finish staining the table!
 
It's going to be in the 80's here all week, spring is here and summer is near!!!!!!
 
 
 
.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment