Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fit for a princess....

I think so!  Gus's (Amber's brother) fiancé Anna and I hosted a baby shower for Amber at her mother's house in Ware Neck on Sunday.  It was so much fun planning it and it all came together very nicely.  I think the pictures speak for themselves.



 These were Amber's clothes when she was a baby.
 


 
Her cousin Anna knitted these precious booties for baby Hudgins.

 
 
This baby is all set, now if she and Ron can agree on a name we are ready!  I cannot wait to meet her!!!!!
 
 
Robert and the children picked me up from the shower and we headed to VA Beach for the duration of Memorial Day weekend!  What a great get a away!  I came home refreshed and even more ready for summer! 

 
We got to hear some live music with the ocean right behind us, Abigail was feeling it! 

 
There was a carnival right across the street from our hotel so we walked over there for a few rides and games!



 

 
 
 
We were up bright and early and ready to have breakfast and hit the beach!
 
 

 
We had a late lunch early dinner on the boardwalk and then headed home!  2 more weeks of school but who's counting!  :)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment