Saturday, November 7, 2015

just another saturday night......


We have had some sickness here this week.  Abigail seems to be feeling better and now Jack is sick.  Abigail had strep throat and I fear her brother now has it.  We will definitely have this checked out tomorrow.  I just hope he sleeps through the night.


 
 
Here we are at Urgent Care Wednesday morning, Jack just had to sit up on the table with his sister.  Abigail felt so miserable that I opted to go to Urgent Care opposed to her normal doctor because it's closer.  We were in and out of there in no time, picked up her prescription, grabbed some ice cream and Gatorade and were home in no time. 
 
 
Mimi came over this week and brought the children their Christmas pajama's for this year.  I love Abigail's and she also has a matching set for her American girl doll.
 
 
And this is how I roll when our world temporarily stops, new soap for the bathroom makes me very happy!!!!!!  I use pump soap in the kitchen and the children's bathroom but a bar of soap in our bathroom.

 
And new "fall" nail polish makes me even happier.  I've really been into Essie lately but loved this burgundy by Loreal, the name is Liya's Red!

 
And this is me, fresh out the shower.  I don't think I've ever posted a picture of me on my blog with no make up and wet hair up in a towel but here it is! 
 
Here's to hoping everyone is better soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment