Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Together.

Before I begin on all the fun things that have been happening around here I feel compelled to share something.  I think with the terrorist attacks that took place in Paris on Friday and with the holidays approaching a lot of people are feeling troubled.  I was given a personal Promise Bible a month before Abigail was born 8 years ago and I found it recently in my bedside table. I love this scripture.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear for my children because fear has torment.  If my children fear, they are not made perfect in love.  We love You because You first loved us. 
1 John 4:18-19

 
Here is Abigail on her way to dance Thursday!

 
This picture does not do Thursdays sunset justice.  It was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking.
 
 
I have to brag for a bit!  Abigail is doing exceptionally well this year in school.  I am so very pleased.  This is just one of the awards she received last week. 
 

Robert and I took the children to the movies Saturday night to see the Peanuts Movie!  This was Jack's first time in a theater and he did great!  The movie is in 3-D and while he wasn't a fan of the glasses he very much enjoyed the popcorn and snacks!

 
Abigail loved it!
 
 
My precious niece Adalean is growing, loved spending time with her Sunday afternoon.  Here she is in her Mimi's arms.
 
Above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
Colossians 3:14
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment